Thank you for dropping by our site, come on in and check out all our products that are designed to make your home more beautiful.
We offer cleaning products developed by experts that know cleaning wood and hardwood floors with orange oil wood cleaners is simply the best way to make the wood in your home more beautiful.
Touch Of Oranges and Touch of Beeswax for Wood Care and Home Cleaning Wood Care Products are the best wood cleaners and preservatives on the market, 90% of the people that order these products come back and buy more the other 10% just haven’t finished their first order yet. Wood surfaces treated with Touch of Orange glow like new.
We offer the popular water spot removers for window cleaning and shower doors. Water Spot Removal with our Bring It On Cleaner and Pro Tect water shield makes cleaning your bathroom shower a breeze. There is no mixing you don’t need gloves. Bring It On contains Oxygen Bleach so it doesn’t only clean, it disinfects as well.
We have expanded our line to include established products for antique restoration and wood restoration with Howard products Restor-A-Finish. We have included our specialty wood wax and our hard final topcoat wax to protect wood finishes.
Use our Howard Naturals Home, Kitchen and Furniture Care Products to help restore old and damaged wood and antiques. With all natural ingredients and essential aromatherapy fragrances these products are Environmentally Safe, and Earth Friendly.
Howard Products are vegetable derived cleaning and home care products.