Howard Citrus Shield helps clean surfaces and easily rejuvenate color plus
provides protection….All with one product….All at one time.
Take a moment to notice your wood surfaces with a new perspective. You can
clean, rejuvenate and best of all, protect them from now on. Enjoy your antiques,
furniture, cabinets, paneling, counter tops and wood floors plus much more.
Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax conveniently combines the cleaning power of real
orange oil with penetrating stain and the finest pure Brazilian carnauba wax
available to give you an easy-to-use paste wax that cleans, enhances and
protects with a brilliant long-lasting shine.
Citrus Shield Colored Paste Wax is the perfect follow-up to Howard Products
Restore-A-Finish and Restor-A-Shine wood finishing products.
Benefits of Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax:
- Save time and energy, work smarter not harder, Citrus Shield cleans with the power of real orange oil
- Furniture lasts longer – protect with a strong shield of carnauba wax
- Extend the use of your wood finishes, Citrus Shield provides a hard
protective coating that repels water
- You won’t be embarrassed by faded furniture – Citrus Shield paste wax
contains a UV shield protection from the sun’s harmful rays
- Easily applied with a clean, soft cloth
- Safe to use on wood finishes –no silicone, no linseed oil, and toluene free
- Fresh orange scent – no harsh-smelling solvents, instead it’s citrus-based
- Versatile wood finishing product – for use on finished and unfinished wood
- Save time maintaining your wood surfaces – rejuvenate and protect wood finishes – bring Back the color and buff for a long-lasting shine
- Enhance the natural beauty, admire your wood finishes – the color can be rubbed evenly into the wood, toning and highlighting the natural wood grain and color
- Works well on antiques, kitchen tables, paneling, cabinets, wood floors, etc…
Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax Howard Products are available in 4 popular colors:
- Golden Oak – for light brown shades
- Walnut – for medium brown shades
- Dark Oak – for dark brown shades
- Mahogany – for reddish brown shades
- Neutral – brings out the natural beauty of your wood
Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax directions for use:
- Make sure the surface is dirt and dust free.
- Use a clean, soft cloth. Apply a thin even coat of Howard Product Citrus
Shield Color Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry five to eight minutes or until haze develops and buff with a new,
clean, soft cloth.
- Turn the cloth frequently for best results. With wood finishing, another
application and buffing may be required, especially for unfinished wood.
One can of the 312 gm size of Citrus Shield Color Paste Wax will cover
approximately 400 sq ft.