Touch of Oranges is a moisturizing wood cleaner made with pure orange oil. It
helps protect against drying and cracking and contains only the finest ingredients. It contains no silicone or wax which can cause buildup. World renowned antique appraiser Frank Farmer Loomis from the Antiques Road Show recommends Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner for all your fine antiques.
The Touch Of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Re-conditioner is an orange cleaner that hides minor scratches on wood, is gentle on hands and has a pleasant orange fragrance. It’s what I use for dusting all my fine furniture and antiques.
* Wood Surfaces: Removes old wax, polishing oils, smudges and fingerprints
* Kitchen Cabinets: Removes grease, grime and years of buildup
* Hardwood Floors: Cleans and moisturizes
* Antiques: Removes buildup, leaves wood residue free
* Great also on: Appliances, stove tops, vinyl and black lacquer finishes.
After using the orange cleaner follow-up with our Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver, it restores and renews all types of wood finishes with beeswax,
carnauba wax and orange oil. Beeswax feeds into the wood to penetrate dry,
dull, moisture and sun damaged surfaces, leaving a nice shine.
Products come ready to use full strength, do not dilute
Touch of Oranges also hides minor scratches on wood, is gently on hands and
has a great orange fragrance. This unique product is also excellent in motels,
hotels, janitorial services, and restaurants.
Touch of Oranges will remove any gummy, waxy, greasy substance:
- Sticker tape
- Pitch, tar, sap
- Soap Scum
- Road tar on vehicles
- Removes old wax build up, smudges and fingerprints. Leaves surface
fingerprint free helps resist dust and puts natural oil back into your wood
- If there is a wax build up as indicated by dull surface or smudges. Spray on, let set five minutes and polish with dry clean cloth.
Paneling, Laminated Surfaces
- Cleans and moisturizes dry dull paneling due to elements, wood stoves, fireplaces and cooking grease.
- Give your cabinets a new look. Removes grease, grime, fingerprints and years of build up.
- Spray liberal amount of Touch of Oranges on cabinets and let set for 10
minutes then wipe with dry, clean terry towel. Repeat if necessary
- For long time build up, spray liberal amount of Touch of Oranges. Let set for 10 minutes then use 0000 steel wool to help loosen grime and wipe clean.
- Cleans and moisturizes
- Spray on dust mop or apply to soft cloth and wipe floor
Appliances, Wall Tile, Stove Top, Range Hood
- Leaves surface fingerprint free, never oily or grassy. Leaves a static
- Spray on clean cloth, wipe down surface, buff with a clean cloth
Vinyl, Linoleum, Formica, Dashboards, Tires
- Cleans and moisturizes
- Spray on clean cloth, wipe area and buff